viernes, 4 de julio de 2008

Otro regalito

Navegando, me encontré esto:
Ok, so Jen, Jenny and Julie all got some goodies from my Anniversary Raffle. Woo Hoo!!!So now it's time to play again. The great thing about this new raffle is that you don't need a blog to enter and your participation can really make someone very happy!Here are the different ways to enter:1. Post this on your blog. Just enter the link in my comments section. (1 ticket)
2. No blog? No problem. Send this information via email to your stamping friends...just CC mekam2122@comcast.net on the email. (1 ticket)
3. Send me blank, homemade cards w/envelopes. 1 ticket for each card. (all occasions wanted) These cards will go into my Great Card Round Up. I'll be sending them to my brother for the troops overseas so they can send cards home to their loved-ones. See this link for more info.Last day to play is July 4th. I will draw the winning ticket that day--overseas stampers are also welcome to play!
Tiene un premio muy lindo, entren a ver si tienen suerte.
Besos

No hay comentarios:

Me visitan